Endurance Riding!

It's the middle of the ride season...let's talk about RIDING!!!

How about something like:

What did you learn at the last ride you did?

About yourself?

About your horse?

What would you do differently?

Anybody else using carbos out there?  How's it going?

How about the new Enduro-Max electrolytes?  What do you think?

Is there something better than warm water and epsom salts to get soreness
(bruise) out of a horses foot?  (I think he made it sore stomping around in
the trailer like a lunatic--maybe getting it caught in the hay bag didn't
help either) ;^0

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnerville
& Weaver...my foot has an owie...hey who are you calling a lunatic??!!
& Rocky.....hahaha....can I move up from Plan B, can I, huh?