Re: Butt numbers

You'll love this:

Ever seen anyone write on a horses' butt "4-Sale"?  I did it many years ago.  The
mare came home with this on her butt and out into the pasture along a roadside.
Some photo-journalist cam along, took her picture and she ended up as a feature
in Ohio Magazien as a possible "unusual" gift item!!!!!

Teddy