EQUITANA

Just to add my two cents to the camp......
I think Equitana is the greatest, (and necessary) show to hit the horse world
yet. Helps get thousands of new people interested in horses, and offers much
insight as to breeds, disciplines, etc. Plus it's very entertaining. As I told
Teddy privately, no matter what dates they pick, they will clash with some
large horse event or the other. As for them charging too much....well, you get
what you pay for....look at Disney World- people just keep coming back!!!
A very satisfied Equitana attendee, Becky in FLA