Fly Masks

 Regarding the post of  ones' concern over a fly getting caught in the
mask.........well I have recently had that happen twice within ten days and I
thought my gelding was going to committ Hari Cary  (sp?)    He wears a fly
mask 90% of the time.   I live on the canal and back up to the wetlands here
in the tropics.  I see things with wings that belong in a Steven Spielberg
movie!!!  Anyway what I have learned is that the "all inclusive "
masks.....ears and all.......are the ones that trap the flies.  The masks that
have those fuzzy borders and no ears do not trap them....supposedly the flies
don't like to pass by anything that touches their wings...as in the fuzzy
stuff.......and if they do they can get  out at the top or bottom
.
Kathy
Moriah and Danny (don't put that sack over my head again or I'll kill my
self!, And just what the heck is all this salt doing in my food?)
The Sweating Zone
Jupiter, FL