Arab gelding & BOZ saddle for sale

If anyone is looking for a real good athletic, strong, sound, flashy, loving,
sure footed, spirited, very willing to do whatever, a full registered eight
year old Spanish Arab Gelding, who is very competitive, then give me a call.
He's chestnut in color, and stands 15hh.  He's been started in reining and
likes it, however, endurance is his forte.  He neck reins and he knows his leg
cues.  I'm looking for a mare to breed and a gelding just doesn't quite fit
the bill.  I'm looking for a paint mare, docile with a great disposition.
Basically, bombproof so that my grandchildren can ride when they come and
visit, yet, has energy enough that I can take her on daily pleasure rides.  I
would like one that's about 15 to 15.2hh and about 10 years old.  I live in
Carson City, Nevada and basically don't want to travel to far but will go to
California, Utah, or anywhere in Nevada.  I want $1800.00 for my gelding and
that's firm!  If truly interested then give me a call or Email me 702-849-1472
before 7am or after 7pm or leave a message on my answer machine and I will
call you back.  I do have a video but only to truly interested people.  I also
have a BOZ saddle for sale.  This is an endurance saddle with sheepskin.  I
asking $1000.00 and the saddle has hardly been used.  I will take
consideration in any offers on the saddle.  Also, if you have a brood mare
that you want to trade and it's not a paint, you might want to give me a call,
but I really prefer a paint.