RE: Rubbing/housing in No. Calif.

  When my mare has tried to rub on me I have often reflected that an alpha
mare would not allow this........so I don't.  I don't get angry but I don't
allow her to use me that way UNLESS......she is tacked up by all my stuff .
Most often she wants to rub at the end of the ride when I dismount at
home....she just can't stand the sweat and itch anymore........so I take my
bandana and let her rub into my covered hand.  I'm sure my friend and mentor
(Cindy Bell) is screaming at me as she reads this......sorry Cindy, you know
I'm a "marshmellow".
Sorry this part isn't endurance related......please email me privately if you
know of any housing in No. Calif. for a vet tech student  and her WELL behaved
schnauzer....... she will be attedning Foothill JC in Los Altos......has her
own transportation.  Sorry ......thanks.......we're kinda desperate.