too much bounce in my stirrups?

Nina,
Thank goodness you have warned me!  I too ride in the EZ  Ride Stirrups.
I was getting ready to have them re-padded and I went to "Endurance.net",
then clicked "Horseshop" (It's a picture at the bottom of the home page)
then click "Shop" then when it opens go to "Easycare"and open it.  PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE EVERYBODY! I was dumbfounded when I saw the picture of the
horse coming up Cougar Rock....YOU MUST CHECK IT OUT!  WAS IT YOU???
They must be putting little trampolines in them now!

Angie  (I'm not kidding  PLEASE look at that picture everyone! :-))

I'm using the Easycare stirrups which have a 1-1 1/2 inch rubber pad.
  Lately  when my horse jumps over a small creek or spookes, I think that
the rubber bounces me too high once we land.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]