Re: too much bounce in my stirrups?

On Sat, 20 Jun 1998 18:28:31 -0700 Lauren Horn <fourhorn@fea.net> writes:
>I looked at the picture and laughed out loud for a few minutes. I also
>laughed when I saw the original post. Do you think there is a potental
>serious problem with these stirrups?? ;-) Maybe a recall?

I think we should wait and hear the whole story behind the photo before
we jump to conclusions.  For all we know, that girl just made a fantastic
leap onto the horse from an airplane.  By the way, if anyone knows who
she is, I'll make her my first certified instructor of the Comanche
Riding School.

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]