Trees/Lameness Supplements

Hi..

First, re: lameness supplements, etc.  My gelding has just gone through
problems that were helped by Legend shots (talk about pricey!) which were
extremely effective, then a supplement called VETRAFLEX, which is
apparently only available through vets.

I have heard good things about LAME-A-WAY from a company called Cheval
International - anyone ever tried it?  Their web site is
http://www.rapidnet.com/~cheval if you want to check it out.

Also - I have a question for you folks which seems timely with all the
Black Walnut controversy out there (I'm allergic to it as well).  I
remember seeing ads for a kind of tree developed by (I think) an Australian
that is fast-growing, a good shade tree and totally non-toxic to horses.  I
just can't remember where I saw the ad or the details.

Anyone know about this tree and where I can get one?

Thanks...

M.