horse quit sweating

Info needed for a friend please.  This past week my friend's horse quit
sweating for unknown reasons.  I met her on the trail and the horse's
pulse was fine but she was panting, interested in eating, and had some
sweat under the saddle pad.  From all I've heard to date, some ideas
might be added Calciu, possibly Acculytes daily, cut corn and molasses,
and/or stop riding in our extremely hot and high humidity here in
Florida now.  One of my friends had her endurance horse (competed over 1
year) in great shape, and he suddenly also quit sweating.  Any solutions
out there, or advise for my friend?  Her horse is 25 and wants to please
her.  Thanks. Randi