Re: Robinson Flat campground

No reservations required BUT, in cooperation with the USFS, we will be
using a concept of one vehicle pass per rider for access to Robinson
Flat.  We have control of the Check Point area from Thursday thru Ride
day and passes will be checked at Sailor Flat.  Passes will be
coordinated when the Participant Guides are sent out around July 1.  A
shuttle of some sorts is being considered to minimize traffic.  In 1997
the traffic control got out of hand which requires the strict traffic
control for 1998.  Stay tuned for more information on this subject and
other pending changes for TEVIS '98 on August 8, 1998 ... 8898.

Check our website at http://www.foothill.net/tevis for updates.  Also,
our Webmaster ~ RICHARD GOODWIN ~ will be coordinating runner status
during the Western States 100 mile Endurance Run set for June 27-28.  You
will see a sample of what is planned for Tevis and can be "viewed" as
live action during the Run.

Thanks,

Larry Suddjian, Ride Director