Horse Tapes to Rent

Hi Everyone:

I just found the neatest website and spoke with the nicest man.  The
company is Crazy Horse Videos and they rent and sell tons of equine
related instructional tapes.  I heard about them a few months ago,
but did not contact them until just now.  Bob and Peggy Bartlett are
the owners.  I just joined and rented two of the Linda
Tellington-Jones tapes.  The membership is $30.00 lifetime and the
rental fee includes the shipping both ways.  They even provide the
box for tape returns.  If you contact via email, you can keep the
tapes for two extra nights.  Check them out, guys.  Their web addy
is:  http://www.rmisp.com/crazyhorse/

PS:  I am not affiliated with this company in any way - just wanted
to share some good info. with fellow ridecampers.

Linda Hedgpeth
Greenfield, CA
lth@thegrid.net