Head rubbing

I'm sure John Lyons has something to say about this.  I did read
somewhere that a horse rubbing on a human is invading that human's space
and not to allow it.  One of my horses thinks he is Alpha to me, so I
have stopped allowing him to rub on me.  I will remove his bridle and
then I will rub/pet him at my choosing.  I'm trying to develop a
different relationship with my other horse and haven't let him rub on me
right from the start.  He seems much more respectful of my space, but
does enjoy it when I rub him.

Amber