RE: Head rubbing

I am not sure about the kind of training on this one, but I know that my
horse knows who he can use as a rubbing post and he can't.  I do let him do
this to me.  But when I am standing in line for the vet check and if he
tries to rub on someone else I check him (quick yank on the halter and say
no!) and he stops.  It is very rarely now (he is 12 and this is his 7th
season) that he will try to rub on anyone else but me.

Good luck!
Cathy