Re: Rice Bran

Ducan,

Below is my original post.  Note the comment was that in an othrewise
balanced diet, the small amount of extra P in rice brand would not make
difference when fed according to directions.  The problem in FL is the
excess P in the soils.  One of the main induustries in FL is P mining
and fertilizier production.   There is large amount of P in the soil and
virtually the only Ca is the amount you put in with lime.  This was the
issue the nutritionist was addressing.  Yes and free choice Ca is a
necessity down here.

Truman