Re: Hot Helmets

>It was 95 degrees here in Fl, and I noticed the helmet at first, until
>I got
>out of the corral.

Most of the year I ride with a Troxel with no liner at all, but on really
hot days, I ride with a Lexington and I dip it in a bucket of water
first.  You'd be surprised how good it feels.  Your head will NOT itch,
and the water kind of seeps down hour neck for a long time.  I think I
really upset the "Mum's" at Pony Club by teaching the girls that trick.

Angie