aluminum shoes

Hi Tracy,

My one and only experience was with St. Croix aluminum eventers on the
front feet only. They wore out in no time & I wouldn't recommend them for
our sport.

Patty

On to something else...has anyone ridden a horse shod in the G.E Egg Bar
wedges?  or any other aluminum shoe for that matter?  I seem to recall
Laney Porter being in an ad for aluminum eggbars...I was thinking that
this might be a useful shoe for my navicular horse.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]