Utah

>To: wind@visionsofthewind.com
>From: lyoness@castlenet.com (Joane White)
>Subject: Utah
>
>Hi Stephanie,
>
>I'm a bit out of your way in Price, Utah but know the general area of your
route.  Did you have a distance in mind before your stop?  The town of Moab
is a beautiful tourist town and just outside of it is the PackCreek Ranch.
It is a dude type operation but I think they have "Board and Breakfast" type
things for people with horses.

>Why are you coming into Utah?  It is certainly not the direct route to
Golden, Colorado. Grand Junction or any of the Colorado towns would have
places to stable horses.  My dressage teacher(Roy Yates) in Grand Junction
is at the Fairgrounds.  I could get you his email address.