Re: Comments by Donna Snyder-Smith

Add me to the list agreeing with Cindy Bell!

  I'm afraid I have to admit that I was upset when I saw the BC awards we
had for Longstreet's Charge.  They were GORGIOUS spruce tack boxes made
like the average cedar chest, with a plaque.  The LD box was identical to
the 50 box.  For doing a 25 mile trail that I do about once a week,
someone was going to win this.

I think someday I want to just take a big gorgous prize like that and
give it to Joe Edwards.  He's a heavyweight, who finishes in the middle
of the pack.  His horse Marco has 4,000 miles, has done the Old Dominion
several times, the Tevis once, and the ROC a couple of times...and I'll
bet you money he's never won anything like that tack box I gave to a 25
miler.

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]