Re: Comments by Donna Snyder-Smith

Teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<< Has anyone read Donna's new book?  Does she have an e-mail address?

Teddi:

I have Donna's book which I ordered from Amazon.com.  How could I resist?  I
had two pages and a picture of me and Scarlett in it.  Donna does not have e-
mail yet.  I don't know if she plans to get it or not.  But it seems to me
that she has a web site.  Is that possible?  I can check if you like because
she is local and a phone call would cost you big bucks.....Maryben