Hart Horse Trailer for Sale

From: Genie Stewart-Spears
Email: geniess@accessus.net

1995 Hart FRP/Aluminum 3-horse slant with living quarters, overall length 32'9", in excellent condition and at a price you can't beat.  Presently it is at a dealer in VA.   Even the dealer's price of $31,000 is great, but I can sell it for even (slightly) less.  If you are interested, I can bring it to the Old Dominion next week.  Just email me privately - or call me at 618-658-5507  -- no later than June 8th.

Genie Stewart-Spears