Re: How small is too small?

In a message dated 98-06-04 22:16:43 EDT, keithr@nocdc.bc.ca writes:

<< I have been given a scant 14:1 hand registered Arab to put trail experience
 on so that he is more saleable.  >>

Although many people "shop" for larger horses, in my experience, the vast
majority of successful endurance horses are between 14:1 and 15 hh.  You state
that this horse has plenty of substance, and that seems to be more important
than height.  While your honesty about his height will turn off some riders,
the knowledgeable shoppers will look.  Go for it!

Heidi