Arab & BOZ saddle for sale

Anyone interested in a 8 year old chestnut gelding, 15hh, strong, endurance
quality and too technical for me.  I wanted a pleasure buddy and instead got
"I want to be the first one in front always!"  If you are a solid confident
rider you will have no problems with this Arab.  I also have a BOZ saddle that
is almost knew.  It's got sheepskin, and you definitely get the close contact.
This is a great endurance saddle and comfortable as well.  Both Arab and
saddle are in Carson City, Nevada and only need inquires in this area unless
you want to pay the shipping on the saddle.  I'm asking $1800.00 for my Arab
and $900.00 for my BOZ.  Both are firm prices.