Re: Attack of the Sponge....

    Sally and anyone that rides in sweats....I had a similair
experinece. I went to dismount and got down on the ground to find myself
hanging by the drawstring of my sweat pants that caught on something on
the saddle.  Oh PLEASE Sareei do not spook now as I scrambled back up
int the saddle to remove my string noose.  Now I am sure to tuck those
string things inside the pants...rider beware.   Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota
nevadaghostridr@webtv.net