Re: Books--conditioning as well as endurance?

Hey all   NO I dont sell theses books. I know Dr Clayton.. we
co-sponsored a clinic of her's at BOOKSIDE - Jill Walthams place in CA
last month.

A GREAT book.. even for the endurnace horse.

I have all the papers Dr Polit did on his research--its abit dated  but
the book should be just great.. He use a V-MAX look-a-like to log 120km
races and print out the HR data.. Quite a good study.
I have to get that book..
Roger R