deep seats

From: juliann & Alora
Email: juliann_olson@eee.org

My understanding of a "deep seat" (from the dressage saddles) is not that it brings you closer k. Now,I'm not a trainer, just a student so I could be wrong , but I think it changes how you sit in the saddle.  You sit with you seat bones deeper in the saddle, so your pelvis is tipped.  This better enables the rider to give the half-halt. Your leg position is also altered, with your legs hanging longer &  further back than jumping position.