Re: Saddle by Mail/Crupper

>found a used Sharon Saare in the right size. It was
>We do need to modify the cinch as it is too close
> behind his elbows. Somehow we need to use the back "C" rings and make a
> "V" so the rigging is dropped down more. Anyone have any ideas?

My Sharon Saare saddle (which I love) is designed to use the back rings.
Wish I could show you.  So much easier than saying it but I will try.

Take the billet down through the cinch ring from the back.  Up through the
front of the back ring.  Down through the back of the cinch ring.  Back up
to through the front of the front ring, wrap around the front and back to
the front through the back of the same ring.  Tail goes down through the
loop around the front.

Hope that helps.  LOL  Reading it sounds about as clear as mud to me!  Good
luck!

Donna Dochterman
Dokada Arabians