Fast Track & Accel

Does anyone have any information about using two supplements with the
Lacticbacilliius (sp?).  I recently put two of my horses on Fast Track to
help them retain weight into the beginning of the ride season.  We live on
6 acres and most of thier nutrition comes from hay, not pasture.  In the
mean time my husband bought what he thought was a vitimane supplement
called Accel made by Vita Flex.  After reading the label I realized that
both products contain the Lacticbacillius ingredients.  Does anyone know if
this is dangerous to feed too much?  Can it hurt the horse if you feed
these two products together?  The Accel product contains many other good
supplements, but I don't want to over do it.  I would appreciate hearing
from anyone with experience with these two products, or any vets who have
more insight.
Thanks,

Betty Baker & the soon to be fat gang?