Re: Fast Track & Accel

Nope, feeding both won't hurt them.  You can cut way down on the Fast
Track, though, they won't need or utilize as much if they're getting
some from the Accel, but Fastrack has some other species in it that
Accel doesn't---so mixing the two is not bad at all.

(By the way, I'm not a vet, just a nutritionist/physiologist)

Susan Garlinghouse