Re: Ariat Boots

I had trouble with the laces too and went into a store where Ariats are sold
to get replacements.  The Ariat rep just happened to be there.  He said that
the company that makes the laces they used to use went out of business
suddenly and they haven't yet found a good source of laces.  They are aware of
the problem and are working on solving it.  I just retired my first Ariats
which were given to all the Pacific South riders at the North American
Championship ride in Calgary in 1993.  They have been great.  I just got a new
pair to replace them.

Debby