endurance horse accident?

Hey, I just saw a video clip on Real TV (I know, it's a turkey show, but
I'm addicted) that showed what was obviously an endurance horse injured
in a flipped-over two-horse brown trailer.  They sedated him, then
dragged him out of the trailer so he could (eventually) get up.  The
horse was a _gorgeous grey_ with a very long, braided mane, had a 106 on
his/her butt, and I saw someone who looked like Ernie Greene with a
"Sunland Ride Mgr" jacket on, and also thought I saw Vicki Greene and
Larry Connelly (a local ride vet, for those of you not in So Cal), plus
lots and lots and lots of firemen and sheriff deputies and other people
who looked vaguely familiar (like they were endurance folk).  They said
the accident occurred in Sunland, CA, I assume actually at the Sunland
ride.

Does anyone know if this was a recent accident, who the horse was and
was he okay afterwards?  He looked pretty bloody and shakey, but I know
a little blood can go a long ways.

Susan Garlinghouse