Re: endurance horse accident?

That was the Sunland ride, maybe 3 or 4 years ago. I don't remember the
horse or rider's name, but everybody was ok. Beautiful horse. As I recall,
the horse was slightly off and didn't do the ride, and this happened when
they left. They were hit by a drunk driver as they pulled out of the camp.

--
Donna O'Gara

Taking a trip?
http://www.correlationsystems.com/airtravel