Patagonia Tights

There is a patagonia outlet store here by where I live , Dillon Mt. I was
just in the other day and they had a whole box full of riding tights and I
believe the price was around the 45.00 range. These may be seconds, I'm not
sure . If anyone would like me to check into them for them  just email me
and I will do it .
                                 Drin & Bo
                                 SW , Mont.