Trailer for sale, places for horses in San Diego

	I will be driving from the east coast to San Diego at the end of May to deliver my daughter and her horse to USC to start her medical residency program.  I have a wonderful 1988 steel 2 horse very roomy straight load trailer which I have used for years to haul my horse to endurance rides.  It has a 6 X 6 1/2 foot dressing room, and is extra high so I can sit up easily in the gooseneck bed area.  It was painted last year, and has brand new trailer mats.
	I found it extremely comfy for me and my horses, with plenty of room for my stuff and my horse's stuff.  The horses each have a space over 3 feet wide and 10 feet long, and they have always ridden very comfortably in it.  It is 6 1/2 feet wide and 16 feet long, with a 7 foot gooseneck, and will go anywhere.  I have made many modifications for camping, but have had to undo them to haul my daughter's "stuff" to CA.  There is no permanent "camping" stuff in it.
	I will sell it in CA for $4,500 so I don't have to haul it home.  If I don't sell it, I'll haul it home, but since I've been planning to sell it anyway, I thought I'd rather not haul it home.  I will deliver it anywhere (just about) in CA, or on the way home.
	I am selling it because I bought one of those great big rigs so my husband would go with me, and have since sold that as well.  (Guess what--he still didn't go, so I didn't need that big trailer.)  I found that having two trailers was a pain in the neck, because whatever I needed was always in the other trailer.  I will now buy one trailer that will do everything.  I am trying to simplify my life.
	If anyone's interested, please contact me privately.

	Also,  My daughter, Jennifer, will be doing her medical residency in San Diego for 4 years, and she needs a place to keep her horse.  She'll be working horrendous hours, so won't have much time.  She'd like to find a place where she could ride on trails, and she does dressage as well.  She'd also like to find someone to half lease the horse, because she won't have time to ride him as much as he should be ridden.
	This horse's brother won the Old Dominion 100 in 1991, his mother place 2nd in the OD 100, and won a bronze medal at the first No AM ride in Swanton in 1986.  He is not very tall, but very substantial.  He has finished a few 50's, but she's been in medical school so he's been hanging out at my house for the past 4 years.  He is a pretty chestnut with lots of white, and very pleasant to work with.  He is a live wire to ride and needs at least an intermediate rider.
				Thanks,
						Lynn

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef