Re: Experience with easystirrups?

>I have just bought some Easyride stirrups to soothe my poor feet on
>long rides. I tried them for the first time today and found myself
>bouncing like on a trampoline

I can't imagine what would cause that.  I've had spring loaded stirrups
that did, but certainly not my E-Z Rides.  Maybe you're just putting your
foot in up to the ball like in your old stirrups and it's making your
stirrup sit forward?  I put my foot all the way "home".  I have the
safety cages, so I just put my entire foot in.  Feels great.

I've been riding in them for about 3 years and took them off yesterday so
I could have the cages repaired.  Did about a 3 1/2 hr. ride in my
stirrups that came with my Ortho-Flex and both little toes were numb!

I had forgotten how much I love them!

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]