Experience with easystirrups?

From: Maja Stopek
Email: benman@swipnet.se

I have just bought some Easyride stirrups to soothe my poor feet on long rides. I tried them for the first time today and found myself bouncing like on a trampoline with every step he took i trot and galopp. I have not bounced like that since I was a beginner.
I am now hoping that this is something that I will get used to, to ride in a new way, to cushion my legs and feet like I had hoped with my new stirrups. Does anyone know? Maybe it is even so bad that I will have to cut out the cushion part of the stirrup and keep only the thin rubber part and glew that to the metal (and maybe ruin the expensive stirrups).

Sincerely Maja Stopek