Re: poison ivey,oak and sumac

Technu, a magical potion as far as I'm concerned, has saved me I don't know
how many times from poison oak.  You "bath" yourself in it after being
exposed.  It somehow breaks the bond between the poison oak oil and your
skin.  I'm going to keep a bottle in my truck 'cause by the time I get home
after taking care of the horses, sometimes I've forgotten a few of the
places that got "hit."  It even works after you've broken out.
	It's available at drug stores here in central coastal CA, if you get there
before the local fire fighters/search and rescue squads do - they stock up.
Cheers & praise the powers that be for the first sunny weekend in months!
Laney