Re: poison ivey,oak and sumac

In a message dated 4/17/98 9:47:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Phnatasha writes:

<<
 And just in case you do come in contact with this nasty stuff...
 There is a wonderful product called "TECNU"... it's a liquid that you scrub
on the affected area and leave it for awhile... then wash it off...
 If I think I"m gonna be exposed to poison oak, I'll smear it on after I put
on my sunscreen and then I just don't get it... I've even been scratched by
the nasty stuff... and after I got back from my ride... just washed with more
TECNU and then soap and water and never got an itch...  GREAT STUFF..  >>