Re: Radios, et.al. and similarities

Randi-- you missed my point.. these equipments  will not do much in 10
or 15 minutes in a vet check-- I never said they wont work .. With a
given amount of time say 20 minutes to an hour you can get some affect
or effect and the benefit of these tolls comes form many treatments
uses.. not as in a vc..
I have used electro magnetics the Centurion boot.. with great results
on a pulled sp tendon.. it took 3- 20 minute sessions and hour apart to
contol the inflamation.

I just dont see what one would gain from using these 'things' in a vet
check..
I do use the mag boot AFTER the ride...

I can get a better 'performance' enhancement from homeopathic remedies..

NO I dont use arnica et-all DURING a ride...

These products are more usefull to correct an injury  or reduce damage
done by stress.

Boy I sure did HIT the HOT FLAME button here    nice..stuff
rr