Re: Radios, et.al. and similarities

I respectfully must disagree on this.  I personally brought my 20 yr old out
of two cases of colic with a lazer.  And yes you can mask the pain of a stone
bruise.  My mare bruised on the Sunland ride and we pulled her at the first
vc.  After a lazer treatment in camp before going home she was walking just
fine.  I kept her lazered for her entire recuperation for her comfort.  And I
have personally worked on a fresh bowed tendon with lazer and had remarkable
results.  You would not even know the bow ever happened.  Don't make the
mistake of underestimating these treatments.  They work and the pain killing
effects are real.

Randi/Spritdog Ranch