Re: source for wool fleece?

Theresa,
 If you know how to latch-hook rugs, the same technique can be used with
shorn fleece (sheep are still alive and well, unlike sheep-skin!).  I would
be happy to send you fleece and the latch-hook backing if you would like to
do it yourself, or I can make the pad for you, in Kool-Aid dyed or natural
colours (cream, black, grey, taupe).

Happy Trails,

Paddy

>I have a wool fleece saddle pad liner that
>I just love and I want to make another one.
>Does anyone know any places that sell
>wool fleece?  I cannot find it in any fabric
>stores.  The only thing I have found is a wool
>fleece mattress pad in a catalog.
>
>Thanks,
>Teresa

Patty and the Rainbow Pasos
Rainbow Paso Fino Ranch
Clayton, WA   99110

Standing Coral's Palomilo de Vez
breeding stock carrying the bloodlines of Favorito Que Tal, Coral LaCE,
Pincel and Sonador.