Perform'N Win

This man, Mike Lindinger, knows what he is talking about.  Some friends in
Ohio introduced us to his product, Perform'N Win about 18 months ago.  I
was very skeptical that anyone could get a horse to drink water that had
electrolytes in it.  I was very wrong !!!!  Our daughters horse will drink
his 1 gallon + of electrolyte tea (1oz. Perform'N Win in warm water) before
a ride in a flash.  My horse won't drink it so I give it to her 1oz. in a
handful of A&M with a few drops of water.  She will lick the bucket and
then go for the water. On the trail we mix 1oz. Perform'N Win & water in a
syringe, quick, easy and not sticky. (<BTW> film cans hold 1oz.) We have
even used it to flavor the water when they travel as most horses like the
taste of water with Perform'N Win in it.  My wife even used some in the
water for her milking does to get them to increase their water intake.

I think Teddy carries it ?

Jim Clanin
Atascadero, Ca.