Re: Radios, et.al. and similarities

At 10:05 AM 4/16/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Can somebody explain a little about the lazer therapy
>you're talking about? What is it - how does it work
>to reduce pain and promote healing?
>
>Steph
>
>... I *think* this is an endurance related topic :)

There was an article in Trail Blazer last summer on this therapy.  The
physics behind it is related to the photoelectric effect.  This is where
photons falling on certain materials will cause a current to flow.  Moving
electrons generate heat.

A laser is nothing more than a bunch of photons marching in unison.

Truman