Austrailia

Info please...Possibility of relocating to Austrailia.  I have heard of the
"Quilty", are there many other endurance rides.  I like being able to ride
nearly year 'round.  We have about 1 ride/month here.

Is there anywhere there comperable?  What area would be most like Southern
California in climate (I wouldn't miss any of the rest)?

Could a nurse find work?

How much $ for a small ranch / horse facility.

Please respond privatly

Becky Hackworth