Shoes or Barefoot

We are on sandy soil and all of our horses go barefoot all of the time,
unless we know we are going to a ride where there is rocky ground.  Then
we shoe on all 4.  If we are going to be riding a lot on partly sandy
and small amount of gravel, we shoe fronts only.  Has worked out very
well for us.  We think the horses are better off going barefoot as much
as possible.

Amber