Re: Saddles--for Beverly

A note about horns:

I too work on a ranch with my husband and ride a OF Brazos. I also
compete in this saddle. I have to have a horn (have rope will travel)
and so ordered the saddle with the horn neck as short as possible. The
horn actually measures; Cap diameter-3", neck height-1". I have had very
little interference with this horn. Of course once in awhile I'll get
smacked but because of the low, wide horn surface the impact is less.
This was the best possible solution for me and it works.
Hope this helps,
Penny (NM)