Re: Saddles--for Beverly

Joane Pappas White wrote:
> I have been riding a Bob Marshall version of the Sport Saddle marketed by
> Circle Y.  It is suede and a lot more secure than the standard SS....
> The Bob Marshall version of SS is much deeper than the Big
> Horn or the regular SS.

Don't forget that the "regular" Sports Saddle also comes in a
"training model" which is suede and has a much deeper seat than
the endurance model.

I think you can even chose the height of the cantle. And I'm kind
of guessing that you could order one in standard leather if you
so desired, if you didn't fancy the suede route.

And didn't Linda Eisele saw the horn off hers? Was it you, Linda?

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo