Bad Fall

My 58 year old mother took a fall off her horse yesterday and fractured
her pelvis in 3 locations. It wasn't that bad of a fall; she just hit
the wrong spot on her pelvis. It will be at least 6 months before she
can get on a horse again. Falling and breaking her pelvis was a fear of
hers, and unfortunately the accident happened. She doesn't know if she
can overcome that fear again.

Everyone feels so bad. She was a beginner rider with a wonderful new
horse. Her goal was to complete a 25 mile ride this summer. She had just
ordered a Saare saddle. (Which now we have to cancel)

If any one has some words of encouragement or can share their
experiences, I would like to print them for her so she can read them in
the hospital. Privately, of course.

Thank you RideCamp; Your Great!!

Lauren