Re: ridecamp forum and topics (fwd)

>  Trish, isn't this a little dramatic and harsh?  Personally I appreciate a
> well run, focused forum.  I'm tired of all the nonsense crap people love to
> post.  Maybe you should think about opening up your own equine forum where any
> topic is welcome, and you could also spend the time, money, etc. administering
> the forum.  I think you might find that it's not a easy as it appears and
> might be better able to understand the necessity of  limiting the topics to a
> particular subject (not that distance riding is a really narrow topic).  Also,
> as in any polite society, there must be rules otherwise chaos rules.

How come this person doesn't sign their posts?
And your post appears to be redundant as I perceive it. I don't believe
chaos would dominate and eventually destroy ridecamp, because the bottom
line is we are on ridecamp because we love to ride and want to share
that with others. A little lightheartedness won't give birth to chaos.
Humor and a touch of humanity is something I welcome in my hectic life.
Besides isn't it all small stuff. And let's save the sweat for the
biggies.
If someone posts something that gets your goat...remember the taste of
honey is highly recommended. Although vinegar is good for flying
beasties, you got beasties?:)
So let's saddle up together and hit the cyber trails, it's really a fun
place to go....especially with the wind howling out my door.
Happy Trails,
Penny (NM)