Re: ridecamp forum and topics

Glenda, your letter was excellent.  The very name "ridecamp" is reminiscent of
the good old days with the fire in the night before or after the ride (or
both) where we sat around and "connected."  We swapped advice, stories, etc.
That sense of family is a very big part of why this sport is important to many
of us.  The companionship is as important as the conditioning; the friendships
have lasted for years, and the common interest of keeping good horses healthy
and competing for a lifetime gives us all a deep bond.  If we lose our
perspective and don't have a balance to it all, why do we bother?

Heidi